Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh look its this one again

Right then. 8:15am, Tuesday morning, and im bored so bad I could stone my own $#!t to death. So lets do something im sure everyone has seen at least once before in one form or another. Following this post, reply in comment, with your favorite game/movie quotes and lets see how far it goes. /:3

Ex:

Guard1: "Look just come back here and play already, its your turn"
Guard2: "Yeah I just need time to think about my next move alright?"
Guard1: "*sigh* Its easy, look, you just pick up this and this, show this, so you have a pair and then......oh bollocks..."
Guard2: "What? Whats the matter?"
Guard1: "You won....I just won FOR you."
Guard2: "Haha! Pay up Mortimer......what I won?"

~2 Guards playing cards in the gatehouse: Thief - Deadly Shadows


Ex2:

Shale: "I have a question for the qunari, what does it think of humans?"
Sten: "In my homeland we have similar creatures, humans call them monkeys. they are cowardly, annoying creatures that react shrilly when threatened and throw their own feces."
Shale: "That is an EXCELLENT comparison. Does it think they may be related?"
Sten: ".......possibly...."

~ Random banter from the Qunari and Golem companions in Dragon Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment